On the last 2011 Simply Apple episode, Eugene and Mark cover exactly how many sales make an App Store star, whether Amazon’s Price Check app is a good thing, and managing all of you Mac app updates. But we didn’t stop there – this week we learn about DEVONthink from Nathan Douglas, a DEVONthink power user extraordinaire who shares the power and flexibility of the app and describes why DEVONthink users love the app as much as they do.
To go along with our interview, the fine folks at DEVONtechnologies have graciously provided two full licenses for DEVONthink Pro for our Simply Apple listeners.
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post and tell any of the following:
- How you plan on using DEVONthink
- What you think Apple will release in 2012
- What apps you’d like us to review on the show
- What Mac/iOS problems you have that you’d like answered on the show
- How you think we’re doing or how we can improve
The giveaway will end on Wednesday, January 8th at 11:59pm PST, so be sure to enter and spread the word!
Mentioned in this episode: